THE QUESTION WAS : – in your daily life “WHAT KEEPS YOU GOING?”
- David : retired Civil Engineer – Self discipline, jobs to do, commitment to basic values and common sense…don’t like skivers.
- Anne : Website editor – Listening. Questioning. Laughing. Being irreverent. Smiling into others’ eyes.
- Ziba : Post Mistress – Keeping space from civilisation.
- Graham : Storyboard Artist film industry – I like personal and professional opportunities …within which my private life has opportunity to recover, appreciate the arts, have space in our life.
- Local pharmacist – I have scores of prescriptions to make-up.My work keeps me going.
- Marie Lou : Hospital domestic staff – I keep going with my job whilst I’m fit …my girls and keeping myself fit.
- Tracey : Carer – My son aged 21 graduated from Uni with BA in performing arts .Very proud. My job..they need me …have helped them which makes their day.
- Dorin : Garden & house maintenance – Be grateful for everything, because it is a gift. Keep the smile on your face and the mind in the present.
- My GP – Ducking and diving, weaving and bobbing, staying with the flow.
- Sally : Chartered Accountant – I’m happy with my life.
- Christina : a friend – Discovering a way through.
- Jan : a friend – Believing in myself.
- Sally : a sojourner on her journey – Don’t give in. Keep on going.
- Sarah : a friend – Everything is always working for you, not against you.
- Brian : a friend – God’s creation inspires me and gives me the motivation to embrace each day.
Desiderata by Max Ehrmann – in the Gallery below – HERE
DON’T WORRY 2008 Martin Creed
And finally …… The Tate is running a workshop which has a common theme of ‘Keep Going’ – SEE HERE